Boston, Charlotte, Greenville, New York City, Philadelphia, Ramsey, Vienna, West Palm Beach, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia
2 hours ago
CRE Credit Specialist / Carolinas - Career Relaunch Program
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, is committed to obtaining and developing top talent to ensure continued success. TD Bank accomplishes this goal through the establishment of the Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program. The TD Bank Career Relaunch Program provides Associates with challenges and unique learning opportunities, designed to enhance the skills necessary to be an effective leader.
The Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program is a 6-month program designed to support experienced professionals in returning to the workforce following an extended career break.
Successful applicants will have:
• A career break of 1 or more years and are ready to restart their career
• Relevant experience in business management, project management, change management, financial analysis, data analysis or business development.
• Interest and availability to take a full-time position with TD Bank following the 6-month program
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2- 5 Years of related experience
• Demonstrative leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent and innovative thinkers
• Permanent work authorization for the United States
• 7+ years experience in Commercial Real Estate
• Strong credit underwriting and administration skills
• Ability to identify and mitigate risk and provide value-add structuring alternatives for complex credits
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated understanding of business acumen
• Solid interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Technologically proficient - nCino experience preferred
• Interacts directly with senior executives
• Gains hands-on experience in key business lines
• Participates in business opportunities to enhance development
• Participates in formalized training and development programs in order to successfully complete the program
• Receives exposure to one or more of the following business areas through a role in Commercial Banking: Finance, Shared Services, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Marketing, Product Management, Small Business Banking, Corporate Strategy, Retail, Wealth Management, Credit, and Risk Management
• Participates in specialized projects that help influence the organization