Greenville, Mount Laurel, Tampa, Washington, Wilmington, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, New Jersey, South Carolina
13 hours ago
InfoSec Specialist - Data & Cloud Specialist
About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas.
- Lead or contribute to the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework.
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area.
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise .
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Hadoop platforms
- Experience with Data Governance, Catalogues
- Experience with Identity Access Management
- Experience with Privacy
PLEASE ALSO REFER TO THE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS SECTION FOR MORE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
- Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.